The Data Risk Management in Financial Services Summit (DRMFS) Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The website www.drmfsummit.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by IPR EVENTS LONDON LTD. and the expressions “IPR Events”, “we” and “us” and “our” mean IPR Events London Ltd. (Company Number 9483102) whose registered office is at The Plaza, 535 King's Road, London, England, SW10 0SZ.
These are the Website terms and conditions (the "Website Conditions"), which apply to the use of the Website by you, the end user. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Website Conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Website Conditions, you may not use or access the Website and we will have the right to prevent your access to the Website.
If there is anything that you do not understand please feel free to email any enquiry to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that, in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any third party arising out of that third party's use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of us.
- In order to access any services offered by us, including if you wish to participate in any exposition held by or on behalf of IPR Events, you will need to have registered with IPR Events prior to being able to do so.
- IPR Events is not obliged to accept any request for registration and may accept or reject any such request in IPR Events' sole discretion.
- The individual who submits each registration form confirms that they are authorised to register on behalf of the person specified in the registration form. For example, if you register on behalf of a company, charity, partnership or other body, you confirm that you are authorised to do so.
- Both the person (e.g. the company) in respect of whom the registration is submitted and the individual (e.g. the employee of that company) who submits the information concerned shall ensure that all information submitted to IPR Events is true, complete and accurate in all respects and is not misleading in any way.
- When you register, you may choose your own username and password. If we accept your registration, we will confirm the username that you have selected, or if you choose a username that is in use or inappropriate, you will be asked to choose another username.
- You must at all times keep your password and username confidential. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password, or of any breach of security known to you. We can require you to change your username and/or password for security reasons at any time.
- If you wish to change your password you may contact us and do so. You must notify us immediately if any employee who has been provided with any username and password ceases to be employed by you, in order that we can disable the account.
- You are responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password, save where such activities occur as a direct result of IPR Events’ own negligence.
- Before we can accept any request for registration, we may ask for further details about you, including your address, financial details and references. You agree to provide any such details upon request.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
You will NOT
- use the Website for any illegal purpose and you agree to use the Website in accordance with all relevant laws;
- upload or transmit through the Website: (i)any computer viruses, trojan horses, or anything else designed to interfere with the normal operating procedures of a computer; or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character;
- use the Website in a manner which: (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient; or (ii) violates the rights of any other person (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, confidentiality or privacy); and
- create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent;
- use any of the content of the Website or any of our names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent; or
- attempt any unauthorised access to any part of the Website.
3. OUR RIGHTS
- The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website for any reason.
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Website Conditions from time to time. You agree that your continued use of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. You should check back here regularly as you will be bound by these Website Conditions every time you visit the Website. If you do not agree to any change to the Website Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website; and/or
- investigate any complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, removing any materials from the Website).
4. PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- Subject to Website Conditions 6.a and 6.b below, the Website is provided, on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no guarantees or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, its content or any services offered on the Website.
- In particular, we make no warranties that the Website, its content or any services offered via the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We also give no guarantee or warranty that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. If a fault occurs in the Website you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no guarantees, warranties or representations, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
- Nothing in these Website Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees, or any liability for fraud. or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including either direct or indirect loss: of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control. Events beyond our reasonable control include, without limitation, internet, telecommunications and computer equipment failures, labour disputes, civil disturbances, fires, storms, governmental actions and orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Save as set out in Website Condition 7.3 below, you acknowledge and agree that all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal use only. You agree that any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any such material and content without our consent.
- Any information you submit to any public forum that we make available on the Website including, for example, any information that you submit to any chat room, will not be treated confidentially. You acknowledge that we have an absolute right to reproduce any comments, photos or other images that you submit to any public forum that we make available on the Website.
- By submitting material to any public forum that we make available on the Website, you confirm that you own any intellectual property in such materials or that you have permission from the owner. You further agree that you have obtained the informed consent of any subjects of any images. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in relation to such content.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We may, from time to time, provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such other sites or resources and are not responsible. For example, you agree that we are not liable for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for any products or services available from such websites.
- This Website Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- If any part of these Website Conditions is found to be invalid by any court or other regulatory or competent body, the invalidity will not affect the rest of the Website Conditions, which shall remain in force.
- Any notices or communications that you send to us should be sent for the attention of Customer Services at or in writing marked for the attention of Web Customer Services at Company Number 9483102 whose registered office is at The Plaza, 535 King's Road, London, England, SW10 0SZ.
- Any notices or communications that we send to you will be sent to the email address you registered with us.